The Volunteer Center of Bergen County welcomes the financial support of individuals, corporations, foundations and organizations. Contributions support our programs and services and help to fulfill our mission.
To support the Volunteer Center through a membership contribution, click here.
To find out how your donation can make a difference, click here.
To find out about our corporate sponsorship opportunities, click here.
The Volunteer Center of Bergen County offers several ways that donors can support our work, including outright gifts or deferred gifts, click here to learn more.
AmazonSmile is a program where Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization. When you order from Amazon, please use the Amazon Smile portal found here, and set the Volunteer Center of Bergen County as your charity to support.
As the donor, you can arrange your contributions to maximize personal objectives while minimizing after-tax cost. Charitable gifts offer you some or all of the following benefits:
- Direct support of organizations you believe in
- Fulfillment of your personal philanthropic goal
- Investment of support to strengthen our community
- Income tax savings
- Avoidance of capital-gain tax on contributions of long term capital-gain property
- Payments for life to the donor or other beneficiary
- Increased spendable income
- Elimination of federal estate tax